Friday 21 August 2015

Brooche picture

A few weeks ago I was looking through my Nan's Brooches my mum had stored and it seemed a shame them being locked away and wondered how I could use them and thought I would put them in a picture frame to display some of them.

Materials

  • Shabby black mirror - £3.99 home bargain
  • white paint
  • paint brush
  • linen material
  • brooches
  • pencil 
Time Taken

2-3 hours allowing paint to dry 

Putting this is all together is very simple first I painted the frame white as the shop didnt have any white ones in stock, you can choose which ever colour you like, I then bought half a metre of linen and attached one side to the mirror.

Next I placed all the brooches in a heart shape and made faint dots with a pencil under each broche.

I then attached the brooches onto the linen which was very fiddly and took a few attempts of re-arranging.

 Lastly I attached the rest of the material tightly to the mirror and put the back onto the mirror and was finished!



Leave your comments below on your thoughts :D xx


No comments:

Post a Comment